Monday, October 9, 2017

Halloween Take "2"

Happy Thanksgiving for my Canadian friends and Happy Columbus Day to my U.S. friends and everyone else visiting today have a wonderful day!!!

You know the "old" saying a day late and a dollar short,  well not so much the dollar short but I am a day late for the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  It was a great sketch but I used it anyway!!! I needed a "naughty" card for Naughty or Nice challenge blog so while checking out some digis on the computer I came across this adorable image from Slinky Tart.  


I think it's a  cute naughty image,  I used some glossy accents on his goggles


Close up of the image and I hope you can see the shiny goggles.

I am going to finish the inside when I get home from the cottage as I want to print a sentiment off a verse site on the computer.

I want to enter this challenge.

Naughty or Nice challenge Blog --- Something Spooky  I went naughty this time.
.
Thanks for peeking in today and have a wonderful week.


4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cute and naughty! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us over at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Barb, so glad you did, Jo x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NoN, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lindsey said...

This little guy is super cute! Great colouring too, Barb. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Melissa Craig said...

This card is so cute! That image is a delight, and I love the details you used - that washi is so so cool. Thank you for sharing this card with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.